Installing GTA5 scripts
Installation of Script Hook V:
1) From inside the bin folder of the .zip you simply downloaded, Move ScriptHookV.dll to GTAV’s most important folder. that is wherein GTA5.exe is placed and, if you’ve got a Steam set up, can be some thing like Steam/Apps/common/Grand theft auto V.
2. For the Asi Loader, you do the identical component however with dsound.dll from the equal area.
GTAV LUA Plugin
Now that you’ve were given Script Hook V installed, there are a few different primary mods that make different modding less difficult.
Installation of LUA Plugin:
1. in the .zip you simply downloaded, you’ll find a folder called ‘scripts’ and a LUA.asi
2. move them in the identical folder as before: Steam/Apps/common/Grand theft auto V.
3. within the ‘scripts’ folder you simply created, you’ll see an ‘addins’ folder. that is where you’re going to drop any LUA documents you down load in future. It’ll be empty simply now though.
Once you’ve downloaded a mod, inside the zip file there should be a read me file telling you where to put the new files, Most script files will go into the script folder. Since you have done the hard work, check out our list of mods